At iShop, we are 100% committed to protecting the privacy and security of our customers and site visitors. This privacy notice will inform you as to how we look after your personal data when you visit our website (regardless of where you visit it from) and when you use any of our services. By either registering as a user of any one of the services provided by iShop on this website, and/or by using the service generally, you consent and agree to this use by us.
If you have any questions about how we Protect Your Privacy, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data from any unsupervised person under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you must not use the iShop website or submit any personal data to us unless you have the consent of, and are supervised by, a parent or guardian.
Protecting Your Privacy
Use of your personal information
- When you register and use this site: You will be asked to provide certain information such as your name, contact details and possibly credit card or other payment details. We will store this data and hold it on computers or otherwise. We will use this data to fulfil our agreement with you.
- We may use information that you provide or that is obtained by us:
- To register you with our website and to manage any account you hold with us.
- To administer our website and services.
- To fulfil our agreement with you and to process your order and obtain payment.
- we may keep you informed of products and services (including products and services of other companies and organisations and including special offers, discounts, offers, competitions, warranties, insurance and so on) which we consider may be of interest to you by any of the following methods:
Email SMS text messages and other electronic messages such as picture messaging Post Or otherwise.
- If you do not wish to receive information of products and services which may be of interest to you from us, please select the opt-out option where appropriate.
- We may engage third party payment providers to administer and process your payment card details in order to complete any purchase or payment that you make through the website or in person for our services.
- We may store and process your information on our own information technology systems or on systems owned by third parties that may store and process your information on our behalf.
- Crime prevention: In order to protect our customers and us from fraud and theft, we may pass on information that we obtain from making identity checks and other information in our customer records, including how you conduct your account, to other Group companies, and to financial and other organisations involved in fraud prevention and detection, to use in the same way. Without limitation to the foregoing, we may disclose any information and data relating to you to the police or any regulatory or government authority including and not limited to law enforcement agencies in response to a request in connection with the investigation of any suspected illegal activities.
- Telephone calls: Calls may be recorded to verify content and may be used together with other customer records for regulatory compliance, quality control and staff training, preventing or detecting criminal activity and for complaint resolution.
- Disclosure of your information: We may give information about you to the following companies and organisations who may use it for the same purposes as set out above:
- To employees and agents of the Group and other approved third parties to administer any accounts, products and services provided to you by the Group now or in the future.
- To agents who (on our behalf) profile your data so that we may tailor the goods/services we offer to your specific needs.
- To anyone to whom we transfer our rights and duties under our agreement with you.
- if we have a duty to do so or if the law allows us to do so.
- In carrying out the activities specified in this policy, we may transfer data to reputable companies outside the European Economic Area. Whilst we take reasonable steps to ensure that your information will be afforded the same level of protection as that required of us under applicable UK data protection legislation you should be aware that countries outside the European Economic Area may not offer the same level of protection of personal data.
- Cookies : “Cookies” are small files that enable us to store information related to your device and you, the user, specifically, while you visit one of our websites. Cookies help us to determine how frequently our internet pages are accessed as well as the number of users. And they help us configure our offers so that they are as convenient and efficient as possible for you.
- On the basis of Art. 6 (1) f) GDPR, we are using “session cookies” in order to optimise our website and to guarantee and convenient and undisturbed user experience. These cookies are stored exclusively for the duration of your visit to our internet pages. They are automatically deleted when you close your browser.
- In addition, we use “persistent cookies” for retaining information about visitors who repeatedly access one of our internet pages. The purpose of using cookies is to be able to offer you optimal user guidance as well as to “recognise” you and thus be able to present (as much as possible) diversified internet pages and new contents during repeated use.
- Security : We will treat all of your information in strict confidence and we will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose online. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing online over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.
You have the right to see personal data (as defined in the Data Protection Act) that we keep about you. Please contact us by email, phone or post if you would like to see the data we hold.
- If you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect please email us email@example.com
- Please be aware that our site may link to other websites which may be accessed through our site. We are not responsible for the data policies or procedures or the content of these linked websites.
- How can I get my name removed from the Group mailing list?
If you want to be removed from our mailing list, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the word ‘remove’ in the subject line and the email address that you wish to be removed within the email. There is also an UNSUBSCRIBE link attached to all our Group emails. You can unsubscribe by following the link.
- How do I change any details stored on iShop?
To change any of your registered details on ishop-worldwide.com, click on ‘Sign in’ and enter your login name and password. Once logged in change any of the details shown and click ‘Save’. If you would like to change your email address, please email us at email@example.com or Contact Us
- What are my data subject rights?
- Apart from the right to obtain you have the following rights:
- a. You can request information as to what personal data is stored
- b. You can request that we correct, delete or block your personal data provided these actions are permitted by law and in compliance with existing contractual conditions.
- c. You can request to receive personal data you have provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- d. You may lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority. To find your competent data protection authority, please click here.
- e. Right to object: The right to object applies for all processing of personal data which is based on Art. 6 (1) f) GDPR.To exercise your right, simply get in touch with us by using the contact details mentioned under “Contact“.